e-mail program

Roy Nickelson roylee at visuallink.com
Sat May 1 01:13:03 EDT 2004

hi,
here is what I am trying to acomplish I am just wanting to send and receive
e-mail at the moment. I would like to use something that is sor of standard.
(like oe)  but from the console.  From what I can tell Mutt is good along
with sendmail and fetchmail.  Is this the combination you use?  I would like
to somehow find where to congfigure this stuff without reading 4 or 5
manuals before I can even do one thing.
Pine looks cool but I can't find where to put the user name and password for
my isp.
Roy