linux and accessibility applications

Gene Collins collins at gene3.ait.iastate.edu
Tue Mar 30 13:11:37 EST 2004

Hi chris.  No, what you do is find a library that implements the full
set of Java Script functions, and then implement that in to a browser.
You don't want to end up with a subset of functionality, you want the
whole ball of wax.  There may be some things that don't get implemented
because they are ex windows specific, but these things shouldn't return
errors, they should simply get ignored, or at most execute a no-op
instruction.  Gene