linux and accessibility applications

Charles Crawford ccrawford at Starpower.net
Mon Mar 29 20:01:53 EST 2004

Thanks for pointing out the folly of being so involved witht he GUI to
the exclusion of text mode. In fact, we are all better off if we have
text alternatives and can use the products of the text apps to interface
with GUI apps used by others.  In short, we have to relate to the rest
of the world, but if we can do that in an accessible way, then we should
go for it with text.

-- Charlie Crawford