linux and accessibility applications

Angelo Sonnesso asonnesso at gemdayservices.org
Sun Mar 28 01:21:45 EST 2004

Your policy  of knowing what you need makes good sense.
After all people drive cars, use cell phones, and many other items every
day.
How many people really understand just how they work?
It is not necessary to know how they work for you to get the job done.
You  use the items in the shell that you need, if your needs expand, then so
will your quest for the new information.
I believe you have a most practical solution.