Dectalk Linux Question

Jacob Schmude jschmude at adelphia.net
Sat Mar 27 12:14:44 EST 2004

Hi
Actually, you do get the headers, just not the source. You also get the
say command line app, but again, no sources. The headers you get are
enough to compile the emacspeak dtk-soft server, as well as the
gnome-speech dectalk driver. I think it would be enough for your programs
you're writing, whatever they may be. You can also link against the
libraries it provides.
HTH