Dectalk Linux Question

Doug Sutherland wearable at cogeco.ca
Sat Mar 27 10:42:42 EST 2004

That is very disappointing. Dectalk linux isn't going to go very far if
the SDK costs $1700. This is really sad, I want to write applications
for software synth, but there isn't much to choose from. I don't like
the sound of festival. I will do it with viavoice but that is not a
great alternative either. The eloquence SDK (viavoice actually uses
that) is not cheap either). All I would need from the dectalk sdk is
the damn .h header files! And there is only three of them! So I guess
they are over $500 each.

   -- Doug