ot, java sdk download

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Sat Mar 27 09:27:32 EST 2004

This isn't quite correct. You do have to register after a fashion, but you don't have to pay. And, if you're careful to pay attention to the multiple screens you have to dive through to do the download, you can most certainly download it with Lynx. I have done exactly that on more than one occasion.