pcmcia nic under linux

Ameer Armaly ameer at charter.net
Fri Mar 26 23:16:38 EST 2004

Hi all.
I got a d-link dfe-670  txd nic ton my laptop that I'm trying to get working with olinux.  I've heard it's supported under tulip, so I built a kernel with just about every tulip option possible, as well as every pcmcia option.  the debian installer still refuses to find the nic however, thus I can't configure it.  It's getting frustrating (it's eleven now and I've been working on it since 4:30), so help would be very appriciated.  I've tried both ha custom 2.6 kernel as well as the debian potato 2.2 kernel off of the speakup site.  When trying to load the module under the 2.2, I get "init_module: device or resource busy."  This is a dell latitude cpx h with 500 mhz pentium 3, and 256 mb of ram, and  texas instruments slots.
Thanks,

Ameer