flashing Dectalk express?

Luke Davis ldavis at shellworld.net
Fri Mar 26 15:15:31 EST 2004

This is an old message, but:

On Mon, 2 Feb 2004, ameer armaly wrote:

> Wow  I saw one of those on ebay; I'm looking to collect old synth relics.

[DTC01] I managed to sell mine in a private sale, for $200.00 pluss
shipping, about two years ago.  Synth collectors (and general hardware
collectors) like them, as do music people, who use them for various music
making functions.
I have been told, that the musicians who use them, would not be beyond
paying a thousand for one of them, although none seemed willing when I was
trying to sell, unfortunately.

> On Mon, 2 Feb 2004, Alex Snow wrote:
>
> > Mine is the dtc01, it's about the size of a vcr with a power switch on
> > the front pannel and some leds and all the connecters including 2 db25
> > serial connecters and 2 rj14 phone connecters.

RJ14 or RJ11?  I always wondered what those were supposed to do, as well
as why there were two of everything.

Luke