Testing PGP on List

Gregory Nowak greg at romuald.net.eu.org
Thu Mar 25 14:13:34 EST 2004

Ah thanks, that works, sed isn't giving me anymore errors. However,
when reading your message, I still get:

gpg: Signature made Thu Mar 25 12:38:37 2004 CST using DSA key ID
45CBBABD
gpg: Good signature from "Thomas Stivers
<stivers_t at tomass.dyndns.org>"
gpg:                 aka "Thomas Stivers <tstivers at austin.rr.com>"
gpg:                 aka "Thomas Stivers <stivers_t at mail.utexas.edu>"
gpg:                 aka "Thomas Stivers <tstivers at austin.rr.com>"
gpg:                 aka "Thomas Stivers
<stivers_t at tomass.dyndns.org>"
gpg:          There is no indication that the signature belongs to the
owner.
Primary key fingerprint: EEB7 D6FA 8D1B 0607 8D62  2D36 E492 BAD5 45CB
BABD

The only thing missing from the above are the

gpg output follows

and

end of gpg output

lines. I was under the impression that your script was supposed to
strip all gpg lines, other then those which tell you if the signature
was verified or not. Is my impression incorrect, or am I still missing
something?

Greg