Testing PGP on List

Gregory Nowak greg at romuald.net.eu.org
Thu Mar 25 13:15:45 EST 2004

Hi Thomas.

I've just tried out your .muttrc additions as well as the gpgfilter.sh
script. However, I get the following when opening a signed message:

Invoking PGP...sed: -e expression #1, char 38: Invalid range end
                                                                sed:
                                                                -e
                                                                expression
                                                                #1,
                                                                char
                                                                22:
                                                                Invalid
                                                                range
                                                                end
                                                                                                                 Press any key to continue...

Since I'm not familiar with sed, and since regular expressions are not
something I'm good at, could you or someone else please enlighten me
as to what the problem is? Thanks.

Greg