lvs

Joseph C. Lininger jbahm at pcdesk.net
Wed Mar 24 16:45:59 EST 2004

Hello,
The answer to your question is that the servers need to be physically near
each other in that they need to be reachable via some networking protocol.
You could have them in different buildings if you wanted, as long as they
are on the same network. The network is the vehickle by which the
information is passed to manage the server cluster.

--
Joseph C. Lininger
jbahm at pcdesk.net