ram question

Joseph C. Lininger jbahm at pcdesk.net
Tue Mar 23 23:48:22 EST 2004

But if that were the case, then why would it report the correct
amount of memory when he places the chips in the machine separately?
If it were shared video memory, then the machine would report a
smaller amount of memory when he placed the memory on the board, no
matter which chip it was.
- ---
Joseph C. Lininger
jbahm at pcdesk.net