ram question

Shane Wegner shane-keyword-speakup.aca783 at cm.nu
Tue Mar 23 02:35:56 EST 2004

On Mon, Mar 22, 2004 at 11:57:09PM -0600, Gregory Nowak wrote:
> OS-specific. I've also looked for a memory interleave option, but
> didn't find one.

Confirmed, the be6 doesn't seem to support interleaving.
Eliminates one possible cause.

> I'm out of ideas at this point. Thanks for the help and
> suggestions so far.

You can try going into the bios and simply resave the
settings  Ie. once you're in cmos, hit f10 and enter.  That
worked for me once using an Abit vp6 though I can't really
say why.  Anyways, it couldn't hurt.

If that doesn't work then you might consider making sure
your bios release is the most recent available from Abit at
www.abit-usa.com.  Note that flashing the bios should be a
last resort if you're not familiar with the process.  It's
pretty straightforward though.

Shane Wegner
http://www.cm.nu/~shane/