ram question

Sina Bahram sbahram at nc.rr.com
Mon Mar 22 22:34:57 EST 2004

Hi, I just wanted to comment on the following as I have been told
differently.

I was under the impression that this is not the case. I was told by several
different people that the motherboard would default to the lowest
throughput, in this case 100mhz.

No trees were destroyed in sending this message; however, a large number of
electrons were terribly inconvenienced.