word perfect for linux found

Jacob Schmude jschmude at adelphia.net
Mon Mar 22 17:13:15 EST 2004

Hi
BRLTTY will work on any flavor of unix that the screen program runs on.
Screen is basically a console window manager. However, this is a bit
buggy, the major problem being that you can't use multiple virtual
consoles. Even if you start the screen program on a second VC, the output
of each of the two VCs will run together.	.. I tried this on linux
back when I was considering installing FreeBSD, just to see if it worked.