A question for Shane W about changing synths in Sarge

Doug Sutherland wearable at cogeco.ca
Sun Mar 21 15:16:41 EST 2004

 > If this has been a flame war we *really* need better torches lol.
 > Its been pretty tame.

Hee hee I meant my comment about debian ... hoping it doesn't start
a flame war ... don't ever piss off a debian fan LOL just kidding <g>

But seriously, the thing I love about grub is specifically that I
don't ever need to reinstall it or update it. The only time I need
to do that is if I move the location of /boot/grub to some other
partition. Seems that isn't the case on deb.

Cheers,
Doug