Which boot disk

Vic Beckley vbeckley at wilkshire.net
Sun Mar 21 01:47:28 EST 2004

Hi all,

I have decided to take my first plunge into Linux. I am going to do a fresh install of Debian 3.0R2.  I have downloaded and created the floppy images from the Speakup site.  I have several questions at this point:

Which version of Speakup is included in the disks?  What is the latest version?  Can I as a new user install the latest version if this is not it?

How do I know which root disk to use when prompted to insert it since there are 3 flavors of root disks?

thanks for any help.

Best Regards from Ohio, U.S.A.
Vic
MailTo:vbeckley at wilkshire.net