Word Perfect: in memorium

Tom and Esther Ward tward1978 at earthlink.net
Sun Mar 21 00:54:41 EST 2004

Hi, Kris.
You can get a really good start with Linux docbook xml by putting in a
search for the book:
DocBook: The Definitive Guide
by Norman Walsh and Leonard Muellner
I know there is a free online version somewhere, and It is a great guide. If
You can't find the book let me know and I'll send it along to you zipped up.
Another helpful book I found was the Gnome Document Handbook. This book
talks about docbook xml, and how it can be used for writing manuals for
Gnome applications. While you might not want to write Gnome manuals it gives
you an Idea how to apply xml to document projects.