Word Perfect: in memorium

Charles Crawford CCrawford at Starpower.net
Sat Mar 20 07:47:24 EST 2004

         I will give Chuck good credit for Nano since I use it as well and
it works fairly ell.  Perhaps it is the speech access in WordPerfect for
DOS which is not a function of WP but is great for those of us who use
it?  don't know but as long as all of us have something with which we are
comfortable, let the games begin...

-- charlie.