linux and accesibility apps

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Wed Mar 17 15:13:06 EST 2004

Perhaps. The problem with these kinds of tests is that this isn't how we use speech synthesis. Unfortunately, it seems most developers of TTS technology are building for some use case that doesn't include our needs. I wish we could let them know this. It would help, I think, get us better performing TTS engines over time.