Quotes

Charles Crawford ccrawford at Starpower.net
Tue Mar 16 07:57:02 EST 2004

Hi All,

	I have been noticing the increase  of the use of quotes recently
and while I do not object to them, I wish folks would not surround them
with lots of uneeded wording.  I saw the one that say at your locla time
so and so said whatever at their time and I don't know about anyone else,
but I have a zillion messages to go through and have to put up with stuff
like the character set garbage in Pine and how the message may not come
out right and on and on.

	So the less uneeded wording the better in my humble view.  Now I
am off to listen to XM radio where t
there is lots of cool stuff for radio drama and the rest.

--
-- Charlie Crawford