linux

Saqib Shaikh S.Shaikh at sussex.ac.uk
Tue Mar 16 06:58:22 EST 2004

Hi Bob and Andrew

I agree with all Bob said, and it saved me saying it!  But another thing to
consider is that if you are at school or at work then what you use in that
environment will not be Linux, and you'll have to learn to use two systems.
Also, There are definitely more eeople around you who know Windows rather
than who know Linux, so this could be a factor for some people.  As bob said
its really about what you use four computer for, and whether you're willing
to learn a whole new system.

Saqib