upgrading from 2.4.25 to 2.6.x

ameer armaly ameer at charter.net
Mon Mar 15 18:32:47 EST 2004

I once tried to use a 2.4 .config with 2.6, and got a 2 meg bzImage; I
wouldn't recomend it.
However, in the standard config, things that used to be typed in 2.4 are
now numbered; this makes it simpler.  All in all, it's not that hard if
you know your setup.  And if you need help, press question mark at a
prompt.
Thanks,

Ameer