How to tell Speakup what synth to use

Steve Holmes steve at holmesgrown.com
Mon Mar 15 14:55:40 EST 2004

I'm assuming you mean on the boot line.  If using lilo, include a line
that says "speakup_synth=apollo" You probably want to do "append ..."
where the ... is the speakup_synth deal I just mentioned.  If you want
to change synths after speakup is running, then echo apollo
>/proc/speakup/synth_name.

HTH.

On Mon, Mar 15, 2004 at 10:51:50AM +0100, Krister Ekstrom wrote:

HolmesGrown Solutions
The best solutions for the best price!
http://ld.net/?holmesgrown