changing bios settings, without eyes, how?

Sean McMahon smcmahon at usgs.gov
Mon Mar 15 12:04:24 EST 2004

Braille printer eye?  I no what my next necessary work purchase will be.  Look
back a few months in the archives and you will find several messages to talking
bios.  Janina for example, is fortunate enough to have analpha with a bios that
talks.  If the origonal poster has one of those you're in luck.