changing bios settings, without eyes, how?

Tom and Esther Ward tward1978 at earthlink.net
Sun Mar 14 13:11:51 EST 2004

While the Blazer will read the entire screen to you, you will want a hard
copy of what you are looking at to remember all the menus or to look at the
options.
In my bios the command was the print key next to the scroll lock key which
sent all the screen data to the blazer.
You don't need a conversion cable as the Blazer has both parallel and serial
ports.  The parallel  port is for use with pc's, and serial port is for use
with notetakers such as the BNS.