changing bios settings, without eyes, how?

Gregory Nowak greg at romuald.net.eu.org
Sun Mar 14 11:59:57 EST 2004

I see how that could work with a blt, assuming that its parallel port
is a bidirectional port. However, I don't see how it would work with a
bns, unless the bios can send the output via a serial port. You
wouldn't be able to use the serial to parallel converter, since that
only works one way to provide output, and can't deal with input.

Greg