Help! I've screwed up my computer!

Glenn Ervin at Home GlennErvin at cableone.net
Sun Mar 14 10:02:48 EST 2004

Here's a solution to trying to multi-boot:
http://www.romtecusa.com/trios/product/rom_t2_main.htm
I have one of these cards.
It was only about 30 dollars after the rebate.
It comes with a switch on a cable which comes out of the back of the
computer.
You cannot accidentally switch drives after the computer has started.
You can have a different operating system on 3 different drives.
I really like it.
Glenn.