Help! I've screwed up my computer!

Krister Ekstrom crisekstrom at bredband.net
Sun Mar 14 05:55:10 EST 2004

Hi to the list.
I've installed Debian Sarge on my main computer, an IBM Net vista with
2.4 gig processor and two hard drives in it, one 120-gig and one 40-gig.
I have dedicated the 40-gig hard drive for Linux and have Windows XP Pro
on the bigger drive. I have installed Grub as my boot loader and am now
trying to start Windows but i can't. Debian starts with no problems but
Windows doesn't. During the installation i got no option for configuring
for dual boot, so i wonder if there's a possibility to do this now after
installation or if i have to reinstall Debian or remove it alltogether
and if so if it's possible to uninstall Grub to replace or reinstall it
or how should i go about?
Thanks for any help!
--
/Krister