changing bios settings, without eyes, how?

Gregory Nowak greg at romuald.net.eu.org
Sat Mar 13 23:38:22 EST 2004

Since the blazer can also speak whatever comes in through its parallel
port, you theoretically wouldn't need lots of paper.

I'll have to try this some time to see if it works. I assume the
print screen key on the keyboard is used to issue the print screen
command?

Greg

P.S. My machines here all have Award BIOSes, anyone know if this works
for a fact with Award BIOSes?