changing bios settings, without eyes, how?

Tom and Esther Ward tward1978 at earthlink.net
Sat Mar 13 23:18:19 EST 2004

Hi, to access the bios the most helpful tool is a braille printer such as a
braille blazer.  You can sometimes use a print screen command to print the
entire screen to a braille page and follow it through the menus and to see
the options and what they are set to.
It takes alot of time and paper to do it right, but the method does work in
alot of cases.
If you don't have a braille printer then all you have is sighted help to
depend on.