crimping ethernet without eyes

talmage at somtel.com talmage at somtel.com
Sat Mar 13 14:11:32 EST 2004

Well memory may not serve too well.
I think those pairings are for a cross over cable to connect 2 computers
together without a hub.
Someone else on here can probably answer, but I think if you have a hub,
you just hook them straight through.
If you need to know the hook up, and no one knows off the top of their
head, I'll look it up, but I'd rather not as I just got a new computer
since my last 1 bit the dust and I'm still getting organized.