humour for the day

Shaun Oliver shaun.oliver at optusnet.com.au
Mon Mar 8 23:11:28 EST 2004

----- Forwarded message from Janey Reynolds  -----

Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2004 14:24:34 +1030
Subject: formulars

This e-mail contains a summary what you already know, only? reduced? to a
simple math formula:

What Makes 100%???

What is 100%?

What does it mean to give MORE than 100%?

Ever wonder about those people who say they are giving more than 100%?

We have all been to those meetings where someone wants you to give over
100%.

How about achieving 103%?

Here's a little mathematical formula that might help you answer these
questions:

If:
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
are represented as:
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26.

Then:

H-A-R-D-W-O-R-K
8+1+18+4+23+15+18+11 = 98%
and
K-N-O-W-L-E-D-G-E
11+14+15+23+12+5+4+7+5 = 96%
But,
A-T-T-I-T-U-D-E
1+20+20+9+20+21+4+5 = 100%
?
and,
B-U-L-L-S-H-I-T
2+21+12+12+19+8+9+20 = 103%
And look how far ass-kissing will take you:
A-S-S-K-I-S-S-I-N-G
1+19+19+11+9+19+19+9+14+7 = 118%
So, one can then conclude with mathematical certainty that:
While Hard work and Knowledge will get you close, and Attitude
will get? you? there, Bullshit and Ass-kissing will put you over the top!!!

believed to be clean.

----- End forwarded message -----

--
Shaun Oliver

"I refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed person."
email: shaun_oliver at optusnet.com.au
WEB: http://blindman.homelinux.org/~blindman/
IRC: irc.awesomechat.net:6666
IRCNICK: blindman