another samba question

Joe Clever lists at clevercentral.com
Mon Mar 8 12:52:11 EST 2004

Be careful of what you wish for or implement. If you are talking about
roving profiles, this can be diificult and potentially disasterous if you
are mixing different versions of Windos. Even if you are not, a blue screen
of death at the wrong moment can trash your profile. I recommend reading the
O'reilly book "Using Samba" before attempting this. The HTML version is
available online at
http://us3.samba.org/samba/docs/using_samba/toc.html