An Idea for Laptops?

Scott Berry scott at drscott.dyndns.biz
Fri Mar 5 21:27:38 EST 2004

Well it depends.  Now if you are like me and are curious I use aptitude
and to get this type in the following:

Of course drop the quotes:

"apt-get install aptitude"

You can actually see everything Debian distro has to provide to you.  To
select a package you use the plus.  To take away a package in the
installed packages you use the minus.  To get packages there are two
ways using the f10 jkey and hitting install and then using the f10 again
and hitting install to confirm.  Or you may use the "g" key for "get"
twice and it will do the same.