patch 2.6.3 failed from cvs

Scott Berry scott at drscott.dyndns.biz
Fri Mar 5 18:13:28 EST 2004

Speaking of kernel building I am wondering how to make it so initrd on a
Debian system is available for kernel 2.6.3.  I cannot find this for to
include for Lilo.  Looks like 2.6.3 will definitely kick some ass for
the simple reason we can drop the scsi support for cdrom's and writers
and use straight through ide or eide man and to me that is cool plus the
fact that alsa is included that is a plus also.

On Fri, 5 Mar 2004, Thomas