confirm blah, or why signing mail may be a good idea.

Steve Holmes steve at holmesgrown.com
Thu Mar 4 13:28:20 EST 2004

I've seen PGP stuff in mail for years but never really grasped how one
could really validate the key and such.  Can you point one to some
intro docs to get us started? I don't want to have to read 10 volumes
on advanced data encryption schemes  to get a clue but at least some
basic steps on how to configure mutt / pine and how the process works
and whether or not I should register my public key; that would be a
pay service, would it not?  Any way, sorry for the dumb questions but
if it is all that valuable, I might as well get on board:).

Thanks for any help.

On Thu, Mar 04, 2004 at 11:48:12AM -0600, Thomas Stivers wrote:

HolmesGrown Solutions
The best solutions for the best price!
http://ld.net/?holmesgrown