changing fedora print manager

awesome-dave1 at juno.com awesome-dave1 at juno.com
Tue Mar 2 19:59:44 EST 2004

Hello,
    Got a fedora box. I'm wondering if there's a way to change the print
manager from cups to LPRng as there was in rh9? I've got a printer that
when i try to configure it with cups all i get is a single lined printcap
file and nothing from the printer. I did not see a fedora LPRng rpm so i
was just wondering. The printer in question is an hp5550 and will be used
for both local unix printing as well as network print serving.
	If this is OT private Emails please.
Thanks.
Dave.