trplayer

ameer armaly ameer at charter.net
Mon Mar 1 21:36:05 EST 2004

Hi all.
I've been trying to compile trplayer from source, and have had some
issues, some of which I've fixed, but will document for anyone else
experiencing it in the future.
1.   config.sub, config.guess, and install.sh are missing.  I copied
config.sub and config.guess from /usr/share/automake-1.7, and wrote a
basic install.sh that copies trplayer over to /usr/local/bin; I hope that
it does what was expected!
2.  The link on the speakup site for the realsystems g2 sdk is broken.
This is the only remaining problem to compiling that I can see.  Btw, is
anyon still  maintaining trplayer?  If not, I believe I would have enough
time nowadays to maintain it, and occasionally make new releases,
especially with spring break and the summer coming up.
Thanks in Advance,

Ameer