tips needed on iso files

Chuck Hallenbeck chuckh at sent.com
Tue Jun 29 20:18:52 EDT 2004

Okay, everything worked. I have four clean downloads, and four
new directories with the contents of those iso files in them on
my normal file system, which is reiserfs. I like to keep images
of the CD set online for easy search and retrieval. It's a lot of
disk pace, but disk space is cheaper than the time it takes to
search for stuff in drawers or on shelves.

Thanks again. Now we return you to our regular programming which
is already in progress.

Chuck

--
The Moon is Waxing Gibbous (91% of Full)
My home page is now at http://www.mhcable.com/~chuckh