unix mail clients

Luke Yelavich themuso at themuso.com
Mon Jun 28 09:42:45 EDT 2004

I know for a fact that Mutt supports IMAP, although I don't use it myself. I
think that it can also create/delete/modify IMAP mailboxes, but not sure. Check
the mutt and muttrc man pages for more info.

As you may have picked up from this list, Mutt can be quite tricky to configure
at times, but it is a very powerful mail client.

I myself have not long started using Mutt, and am still tweaking my config file
to suit my liking.

Don't forget that you have to set up and configure an MTA to handle sending
mail, but if you are already using Pine, I think you may already be aware of
this.

hth

Luke