unix mail clients

Joseph C. Lininger jbahm at pcdesk.net
Mon Jun 28 03:15:23 EDT 2004

Hi all,
I have used Linux in a server environment for quite some time, but
have had little experience with it in a desktop environment. However,
I'm currently experimenting with this a bit. I'm
just a bit curious about something. I'm currently using pine to read and
compose email under Unix. In your opinion, is this the best mail client
to use with speakup, or might I do better to use something like mutt or
cone? F.Y.I., I need remote access to mailboxes via imap. I don't want
to use fetchmail to pull the mail to my local machine.

--
Joseph C. Lininger
jbahm at pcdesk.net