slackware 10.0: speakup.i?

David Csercsics david at really.isa-geek.net
Sat Jun 26 19:14:44 EDT 2004

And besides, how many people use XFS. I think that if you know enough
that you want to use XFS tehn you can very well customize teh install
CD with your pefered kernel. It's not a difficult thing to do at all.
And the size of the kernels is not an issue because they aren't using
any floppy emulation to boot the installer soyou could just drop a
kernel in the appropriate spot and off you go with the install. On
another note has anyone ever had success with journalling file
systems? Just drop me a note off list as that's not speakup related.