slackware 10.0: speakup.i?

Joseph C. Lininger jbahm at pcdesk.net
Sat Jun 26 17:41:51 EDT 2004

Which I think is rediculous by the way. I think they should build them all
with speakup unless there is some specific reason not to do it. I mean, I
can't even use the install CD's because I use XFS, and there is no kernel on
the CD with both speakup and XFS.
- ---
Joseph C. Lininger
jbahm at pcdesk.net
note, the following is used for automated processing. Please leave in tact
if quoting me in a reply.
Verification: 5eab38a77ac40416e075be8f50607ff7