slackware 10.0 is out

Cheryl Homiak chomiak at charter.net
Fri Jun 25 11:42:17 EDT 2004

BitTorrent also resumes very nicely if you have to kill it for some
reason, goes through and checks whether what was previously done is all
still there. Of course, the proof of the pudding will be whether the cds
work.
I actually haven't been a slackware user since my zipspeak initiation into
linux, but was in the mood to get these and take a look at them.
My only question is: does bitTorrent ever finally quit on its own or will
it set there and use you for upload unless/until you pull the plug? While
it seems to work, I sure couldn't find much relevant information on this
package!!!

--
Cheryl