To speakup developers

pl at adaptech.net pl at adaptech.net
Thu Jun 24 22:00:03 EDT 2004

Hi all:
There are a lot of people behind the speakup project and all of them
deserve big thanks for their increadible job but since I'm a RedHat/fedora
user, my special thanks go to Janina and Bill. You're guys doing
outsanding job for our community and because of you the world can learn about
Kirk's screen reading solution for Linux. I'm truly impressed with your
kindness and willingness to help others with their Linux troubles.

I know, it's not enough but I salute you all and want to say thank you
very much.

Cheers,
Pawel.