Installing speakup with software speech

Sergei Fleytin fleytin at mail.ru
Tue Jun 22 05:28:54 EDT 2004

Hello Jacob and others,

>>>>> "JS" == Jacob Schmude <jschmude at adelphia.net> writes:

JS> Hi Telnet's your answer then.

I have one, probably stupid question. Since i have some experience
with installing Linux via serial connection, i wonder if a telnet
session could be set up via serial port? For me it is very important
because i have to use windows terminal emulators for installing Linux
since minicom don't work well for me in this area. So any advice would
be of great help. Take note that i have no experience with telnet at
all so i would appreciate a detailled answers, may be off list.

With best regards,

Sergei.