reporting dictionary attacks

Sina Bahram sbahram at nc.rr.com
Mon Jun 21 18:12:27 EDT 2004

Wait a minute...you need to own the ip block to blacklist it?

Isn't that kind of counterintuitive and illogical? I can understand an ISP
maybe doing it..but if they knew they have dynamic IP's ... That just makes
no sense.

Take care,
Sina

No trees were destroyed in sending this message; however, a large number of
electrons were terribly inconvenienced.