gentoo questions

Jayson Smith ratguy at bellsouth.net
Sun Jun 20 14:24:26 EDT 2004

Hi,
I have installed Gentoo and therefore I have some experience with it.  If
you'd like, I could write you, either on-list or off-list, and give you some
tips or at least find out what your questions and concerns are.  Assuming
you're in the US, I could also call as I have unlimited long distance via
AT&T.
Jayson.